Old Bay Goldfish
Make your own Old Bay Goldfish in just a few minutes with this easy, snackable recipe! Perfect for picnics, parties, movie night, and more.
- 1 (6.6 oz) bag Original Goldfish Crackers
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted (70 grams)
- 1½ tablespoons Old Bay Seasoning
- ⅛ teaspoon MSG (Also called 'Accent!' seasoning)
Preheat oven to 250°F. Have a large sheet pan ready.
Melt butter in 7-10 second bursts in the microwave. When just a few slivers of butter remain, stop microwaving and stir until butter is completely melted.
Mix the Old Bay and MSG into the melted butter.
Pour Goldfish crackers into a large mixing bowl, then stir the melted Old Bay butter into the crackers until they are fully coated.
Pour the Goldfish onto the sheet pan and use a spatula or your hands to arrange them in an even layer so they don't stick together.
Bake for 20-40 minutes (or longer, if needed) until the Goldfish are dried throughout. Shake or stir the pan every 10-15 minutes as needed. Remove and let cool completely before eating.
Store in an airtight container.
- This recipe makes 6.6 ounces of Old Bay Goldfish, which is 1 standard bag of Goldfish crackers.
- To scale this recipe, the ratio is about 1½ tablespoons butter and 1½ teaspoons Old Bay per 2 ounces Goldfish crackers.